- Pre-booked, up to 30 days before the due date of your MOT.
- Pre-MOT’s can be carried out to identify any possible failures.
- The MOT service provided in house is supplied by fully certified and highly trained MOT engineers using the very latest specialist equipment.
- Either manufacturers schedule service or our own annual, or mileage based service.
- Cheaper than a main dealer service and we replace your spark plugs, filter, oil and power steering/brake fluids regardless of condition, every time.
- Complies fully with all manufacturer and extended warranties.
- We stamp your service book for you even if it is your vehicle's first service.
- Brake repairs pads, shoes discs & drums & brake pipes & hoses
- Cam belt renewal, including all the necessary pulleys & tensioners
- Clutch renewal.
- Cylinder head gasket replacement
- Engine fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Complete engine and gearbox overhaul or replacement.
- Suspension examination after kerbing, or accident, with our full four wheel alignment setup
- Any other work that may be required
- We can supply and fit any make or size of tyre at a competitive price, beating all the top suppliers
- Wheel balance & tyre valve all in the fitted price, no hidden charges
- Fitment of your own tyre if required
- Give us a call for a quote or ask us to match what you have already been quoted by any of the high street companies (written quote required as proof from competitor)
- On site Tyre storage of your winter/summer tyres if required
- Welding above & beyond MOT standard of damaged or rusted panels or chassis members, sills, floors, inner wings etc.
- Build or restore complete cars to customer requirements.
- Kings Norton Garage Ltd are also able to repair, service or build any vehicle for motorsport to full competition specification through our sister company M3 Motorsport.
- We build or restore all makes and models of vehicles to customer specifications.